Monday, May 12, 2008

Traveling Tea Box

When I arrived home on Saturday I found a box I had been eagerly awaiting, the Traveling Tea Box!
I am part of a tea group on Ravelry that has traveling tea boxes. One person starts the box by filling it with teas and other tea or knitting related things and sending it to the first person on the list. When you receive the box you open it and take out some goodies and add some things from your local area then you send it on to the next person on the list. It is great fun! You get to taste teas from all over the world.

This is what was in the box when I received it. There was tea from Germany, Turkey, Japan, England, and all over the U.S.!

I added some VT Tea, Maple sugar, VT Cookies and some of my other favorite teas.

Here is the box ready to be sent on it's way, heads up, Momonator!

No comments: