Friday, May 04, 2007

Summer plans

You may have noticed a new button in my side bar, Summer of Socks. I saw this KAL on Wendy's blog. It looks just perfect for me! I am excited to share the world of socks with new friends. I even think I may be very brave and write my first pattern! I have tons of socks planed, pomatomus, jaywalkers, lace stockings and more. As for the rest of my summer, it looks busy. I am finally leaving Arkansas and moving back home for the summer. Mein Gummiebaer is off to Germany. He leaves on the first of June and I will be leaving for Vermont a few days before that. Gummiebaer has finished his course work and upon completion of his internship in Germany will complete his degree,Yay! I will be home for the summer helping plan for my sister's wedding and helping my Mom on the farm. The summer promises lots of hard work and sunshine. I will, of course miss Gummiebaer, but I plan to join him in Germany after the wedding. So, in the mean time, work, packing and sock yarn hording!

No comments: