Sunday, April 08, 2007

In Search of a Perfect Button

Not a whole lot of knitting going on here. I can't seem to relax and sit down long enough to really get much done.
I have almost finished the Lace Leaf Pullover, It just needs the perfect button and maybe some blocking. I am not too happy with the way it turned out. It doesn't fit right in the shoulders. The rest of the sweater is really nice and the overall size is good it is just too tight in the shoulders and it pulls on the sleeve seems. I don't like the construction of the shoulders and sleeves. I am hoping that with some blocking it will work out but I am not sure how to block it to get my desired result. Suggestions anyone?
The Shetland triangle was sort of put on hold while I worked on the pullover and now that I am done with that I am getting back into it. It is a truly enjoyable knit.
The smoke ring socks are coming along slowly and of course the pulse sweater is filling in when I get bored with whatever else is on my needles.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: