Monday, March 05, 2007

Shawl in progress

This is how far I got over the weekend. I am about halfway done with the repeats called for in the pattern but the rows get longer as I go along so I think I am more like a quarter of the way through. I plan to add several repeats to the pattern so that the shawl will be about 60" along the top edge after it is blocked. I am finding this to be a simple knit and enjoyable for the most part. I am slightly annoyed with myself because I have had to go back and fix several little mistakes. I rarely make mistakes (knocks on wood) while following a chart so I don't know what is up with me. Hopefuly I will get back into the swing of it soon! In other news my Crazy socks are comming along nicely, I have turned the heel and am on my way up the cuff. they should be finnished in the next few weeks I think.




1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

This shawl is going to be gorgeous! Welcome to The Knitting Path webring!