Sunday, November 04, 2007

Jaywalkers and Swing Coat #2

I have not been feeling at the top of my game recently. I am a little sick and that always makes me grumpy.
I have been knitting though! I have an FO!
My Jaywalkers are done.

Gummibaer took some glamor shots for me. :)

Yarn: Opal Rodeo

Needles: US#0

Pattern: Toe up jaywalkers with a short row heel and a garter stitch cuff.

I am happy with these socks I will wear them often I'm sure.

I started my second Girlfriend's swing coat, this one for the little sister of the girl the turquoise one is for. I am hoping to have them both done for Christmas. The other one is back in Vermont and just needs the ribbons on the front and this one won't take long to knit up.

I am hoping I have enough yarn. I can get more if need be but keep your fingers crossed!

PS If you are on Ravelry, Look me up! I'm Bluemoonturtle.

1 comment:

Victoria Bennett said...

I love your socks.

Your knitting is so lovely and even on the swing coat. Love a good crisp stocking stitch!